Wednesday, December 31, 2008

hey tampa fireman's nephew

I am sooo familiar with that car. LMAO. Got the tag and ever lil thang. I'm puttin that one on paper thin's tally, though.
I gotta admit it's funny AS HELL to watch yall RUN like the pussies yall are.

How is JARYAH doing??

Did you want me to go ahead and talk about the WE BUY HOUSES FOLKS that your crack sales finance??

Cause we can go there, prison break.

what a bunch of FUCKING PUSSIES.


OMG I'm SOOO you tubin yall zoomin off like big fat fucking pussies. That's the funniest fucking thing I've seen in weeks. LMFAO.
oH MY GOD.

And, I think it's so awesome that while I barely think of you even a bit except for PITY. MURDERER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SNITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING SNITCH MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(course that helps you fit in with the rest of the pigs in your fucked up family of carnies, bikers and firemen) anyway .. one key click. While your whole little fucked up life and that whore you had kids with revolves around me.

Seriously. Ya need to fuck off.

And I'm going to be happy to tell you.
NOW, where is that emergency number for probation officers at?

I'm pretty sure I saw your hooker hanging out the window of that car shooting off ILLEGAL EXPLOSIVES>

yer an idiot.


oooh on the porch on the porch.... ya FUCKIN SNITCH.

No comments: