Wednesday, December 24, 2008

association and H

next time you have one of those noxious fires I'm a call a buddy of mine. He's going to come and witness it. In fact, if he's not available he ALREADY HAS.

Your time is almost up ....

Here's some reading.

it's H that you and DNA/dna have to think about .. yknow ... that shit that is STILL all over my car because whoo hooo ... there ya go again ..............

Hope you have a real nice holiday considering how many of mine you have stolen.

bring a big fuckin army but next time come armed yknow with what you need.

fat boy is starting to look stressed and that's a lawsuit if COT thinks they are providing neighborhood security.

LMAO.

Checkpoint.

You'll be going through a lot of those.

On the way out and the way in ......

I see that you're not done yet and I thought of a few more things.

Like that boy your lil trafficker had shit in my driveway ......

THREE WITNESSES

you all better get busy you have many witnesses to kill off


oh and there is the little matter of ... yknow that disappearing title work ....

speaking of which .... that's ABOUT THE SAME TIME you rolled up on me.

I still remember what your buddy F said in front of like four other people. lmao.

Go kill him.

Anyway, give H a read and see how many of yall fall in there.

I gotta run make some lasagna.

oh and go fuck yourselves .

No comments: