Wednesday, December 31, 2008

county jobs

ya were looking for a job when ya found THAT one, right SS OFFICER???

Good. Because one thing I KNOW is that YOUR ASS does not belong out in a fucking sheriff's car lathering your poison on others.

You should be aware of the shit I have collected on you. I hear they are especially UNkind to former jail officers in prison.

ESPECIALLY UNKIND.

Like the biker can have all his rootin tootin friends protect him but hey .. who knows, for you?

I'm sure you've got something lined up, right?

Because there's a little public record action on you, as well.

Mr ... ummmmm classification.

hehe.

Do you have ANY IDEA how I can fuck you over?????

OH MY GOD ... that so hooks you into a whole network. AND, guess what?? YOUR connection = a WORLD OF SHIT for a lot of other people. Including your complicity in .......

Yeah I been knowin bout you for a long time. So keep your pecker somewhere else when I'm around.

ouch, how's your yard crawlin brother doing? Him and ... ummmmmm what's that big fat guy's name??? HEHE.

No comments: