Monday, December 29, 2008

takin a powder?

that ain't going to help. Interesting though ... when your little snake sellers were wandering out with their electronic equipment (SHAME ON YOU some of those kids look like decent kids) amazingly enough with you and they gone the fire dept has no one to help them fuck up the online???? Because today there was no problem and I've seen no service trucks.

Also ... won't it seem mighty odd with you and your GOTTA WORK ON MY CAMPER CHRISTMAS EVE intimidation that all the sudden you felt you better move??? What??? your friends at verizon let you know I called the sheriff again?? Yeah, mighty odd.

AND, also followed up by mr. zettles and the rest of the murderers?

Won't it surprise you to know that you're not my devotion?

As well, how you like paying the piper?

AND, there's WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE around here know where you are. Duly noted.

Not to mention how suspicious it looks. FuckYOU asshole, I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE.

INTERESTING. YOU COME HOME. A LITTLE LATE. there goes my internet. WOW. you know theyll go back and get all your records and find where you and shifty two fifty been stalkin me for years, right? And all the stuff you said. And murdering the wrong binlaw. Alla that. it's all comin.

Oh ... are you DUKE???

Because if you are welcome to another part of your fucking nightmare. I know it has to be you or the SS officer. No one else was around here. No one else thinks they are fucking in charge.

How interesting ... your buddy SEVEN HUNDRED COP SHOW at aNOTHER fuckin burglary. Please. WID DOSE GUYS?? wtf?? Everybody knows those guys. how stupid. No one wants anything from them. LMAO. If they do there's too many folks watching. Like your meth cookers. Yall are so fuckin stupid.
Anyway, it was awesome to see him up closer. Just as I suspected. A chubby runt who has spent his life making himself FEEL TALLER by kicking around other people. WOMEN CHILDREN you name it. And, by looking it IS a strong possibilty he's banging 878 ... though I don't think he's her type.

I dunno.

I just know that AS USUAL including coming down ... by kirby his timing around me and mine is EXTRAORDINARY and if that's your CORRUPT BLUE LINE you are fucked.

LMAO.

I got nice video of him and the other skink.

My sister went to school wid dat boy you know. Mighty odd as she's yknow DEAD and he's yknow FUCKIN AROUND WID YOU.

And yknow the rest of it.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I gotta make some phone calls.

How bout you??

DId you want to call code again??

Seems that's a BIT OF A PATTERN AMONG YOU STALKING PIG FUCKERS.

no name no names.

screw you. when I murder your family members you can call me anything you want to. That won't ever happen so you better call me SIR.

Just don't call me to dinner.

No southern-fried steak, thanks.

LMAO.

you're F UUUUUUCCKKKEEDDDD.

No comments: