Wednesday, December 24, 2008

telephonic hearings

yeah I hope we don't have to make this any worse by my being forced to ask for a TELEPHONIC HEARING because I am TOO SICK to go downtown.
Because of ykonw .. br there is a PUBLIC RECORD OF THAT DATING BACK FOUR YEARS STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

Yeah and you thought, what?
What'd you think??

So, do your best.

Turn the air to dogshit for all I care.

AND if you make it worse I'll turn it up, too.
Play today, pay tomorrow. LMFAO.

I'm seriously done with you motherfuckers. It's a VERY liberating feeling.

YOU AND EVERYONE IN ANY OF YOUR PROPERTIES and ANYONE THEY KNOW AND ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN AROUND ME. OH MY GOD. THAT IS THE FUNNIEST FUCKING THING I'VE EVER HEARD.

And, I have a headache. It's getting worse. That's going to make me a VERY MEAN BITCH.

AND BASTARD.

You're fucked. In a word.

I don't have my shit back. I'm not feeling well. Neither of these are getting you a bright futures scholarship.

That's okay. I'll take to my bed until I feel better or I'll get someone to drive me down long enough to ask for a telephonic hearing. Extenuating circumstances, you know.

Man, this is PERFECT.

Wow. I feel awesome despite feeling sick.

You're fucked.

No comments: