Friday, December 19, 2008

everything BUT balls and brains

you got sheriffs, drugs, towtrucks, weed, women, pussy, dick, whores, chirrun of whores, crackdealers, bikers, carnies, SAs, PDs, more whores, bikers, confederates ... you ain't got no fuckin REAL MEN AND REAL WOMEN.

Something lacking in all of them. I just watch em til I see it. Never has taken more than a few minutes.

LMAO.

I hope I don't seem rude but you have been stepping on me for a long time.

Now, it's time to deal. Not for what I HAVE. But for what I HAVE HAVE.

BACK OFF and fix it.

If you'd like I'll allow you to consult with me but only if you stop murdering people.

I'll teach you how to get by with ANYTHING.

Fuck you've been making laws aimed directly AT ME for how long now???

I have one piece left of this puzzle.

I don't need your help finding it.

Few questions aimed well.

OH MY GOD LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF.

You are so mean.

WTF happened to you?

I knew you were a little mean but goddamn: REIN IT IN.

FUCK or something.

Fucking is good for your mind

No comments: