Friday, December 5, 2008

carnies crackers and yankees

get those goddamn fucking carnies and ALL THE REST OF THE FUCKING SHIT YOU SPAWNED out of my child's life. NOW.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

I AM NOT FUCKING PLAYING>

I HAVE HAD IT.

I'll never EVER deal with you like this.

Instead of fucking with you YOUR way I will fuck with you in the way that I know FUCKS YOU OVER.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???

GET OUT OF HIS LIFE> NOW.

He doesn't love her like that, either. It's over. She needs to move on. I think she's beautiful and lovely and unique. I feel bad that she has the life in front of her. It won't be easy. But she is not going to play hostess while they FUCK WITH MY CHILD>

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME???

It's OVER.

REN FEST>

FUCK YOU.

Goddamn carney fucking filth. Murdering the good carnies and keeping everything for YOURSELF.

YOU FUCKING SUCK.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM AND DO IT NOW.

Or I will FORCE YOU AWAY FROM HIM ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Peacefully and joyfully and surely.

BACK FUCKING OFF.

No comments: