Wednesday, December 24, 2008

association

that's the word you want to key on.

SO FUCK YOU.

I have many photos of you and your activities that center around what is said to you, here.

If need be we'll have all your internet records raked through.

YOU ARE FUCKING GETTING IT RIGHT????

I told you motherfucker .. IT IS OVER YOU ARE GOING TO PRISON ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

You shoulda left my motherfucking yard and car alone. YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY SON ALONE.

Also ... here's the deal .. yknow that first deputy who encouraged me to come talk to your skank, dangerous ass.
SHE IS BURNT TOO.

So there goes another of your insiders.

FUCK YOURSELF.

Merry Christmas.

It's OVER.

I TOLD YOU TO END IT OR I WOULD.

gave you countless chances.

you're a stupid mothefucker which is easy to see from what you surround yourself with.

enjoy prison fuck face.

No comments: