Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dear Mr. L and biker friend

Frankly, I'm getting mixed signals. Came home, yard same ... yknow .. this isn't boding well.

I guess maybe you think this keeps me off balance? ON the contrary. It decides your fate.

So ... like I said ... last chance to keep it clean around me and mine. Most of whom were actually BORN here so your cracker confederacy HATE falls through. Sorry bout that. In fact none of that hate shit works on us. Yall going to have to just grudgingly accept us among you and ... fuck with me some more and we'll just see whether we're in the same population much longer and such ..

SO, let's set a CLEAR DEAD LINE right now even though I know you and that dumbass read my blog as I'm typing ....

Say it's Thursday three pm.

This is then saturday at 3pm DEADLINE for the no mo fucking with or once I get going there's no really turning back. Like trying to take back that I have no respect for you. Nope. Not for a bunch of spandex clad wanna be southerners wanna be bikers running around with cans of pest control or whatever. YOu see, your ancestors are spinning in their graves that their spawn are such fucking pussies. Where's your swords? Your guns? where's YO SHIT that MEN USE??? Real men use pest control.

At any rate, Mr. L, while you seem a lovely if disingenuous gentleman, you've already broken a couple of my cardinal rules and made this biker all jealous.

If you'd like his name not mentioned next to yours then GET HIM THE FUCK UP OFF ME because that's the only way it will work. HIM AND THE REST OF YOUR CLAN. And your criminal compadres.

All of it. Everything. You're lucky the irritations and the white trash carny-ism didn't get a full blast.

You all need to git git git it ... that stuff passes by for me like a dirty carnival. The timing is stupid, the people are ... freaks. MEAN freaks. Jesus did yall SEXUALLY MOLEST all your children or something?????? what the fuck is wrong with them??? NO ONE is born mean. They're made that way. On the other hand people I think are sometimes born psychotic and fit right in next to others ... yknow.

Anyway, while I enjoyed the yak ... I might even consider visiting some day but don't try to FEED ME. LOL. I don't trust ya or anything.

What I'm sayin is ... if YOU are the smart one .... and so far I haven't met the smart one to my knowledge. (just kidding) BUT please convince your tribe and the others that they will NOT get what they want the way they're going. It just entrenches me.

I'll be here when your bones are being polished for the MOSI show you enjoy so much.

you need to git git git that.

Oh and tell cruella from lowe's that she's stupid. I didn't hear MOST of what she said because hey, believe it or not when stupid ass bitches are yelling into their cellphones it is nothing I'm interested in and yeah I don't like ummm stand still so they can fill my ears with shit. I think it's really funny when they quickly wind down their conversations as I walk away. I mean she was LURKING for me. CRIMINAL!!! And all I heard was that's soo sad... linda is that YOUR guilty conscience??? BEREAN?????? and SHE may be the first one on the blog inspired by the freshening of trashy street theater by your biker buddy's family ... my god yall are fucking boring. If you ever find a way to kill a person with boredom .... you'll be in BIG trouble. One piece of paper slams your ass right back into fucking with a whole world of shit ... and not only that ... ohhh the price would be steep. I'd be laughing so loud from the grave that you motherfuckers would hear me ALL THE TIME. You'd think of me while you're getting head from your sister.

first I have to see if the blog name is available ... be right back.

Oh and Mr. L, obviously this is not intended all for you (just the short part about the visit as an acknowledgement of your ummmm accidentally stalking I mean bumping into my fine ass .... that was for the boy around the corner, your biker buddy's friend and the tampa fireman's nephew's good buddy/business partner/brother ... he DOES have his sister giving him head. And he's the impressionable sort as are most people yall have sucking your pipes.
ANyway.....

the name I wanted wasn't available but I got BETTER.

YAY ... my awesome luck HOLDS.

White Trash Tampa (street theater)

No comments: