Monday, December 29, 2008

gas smell in my car again

smeller and friends LOVE TO LOVE TO LOVE TO mess with the car's fuel intake such ands stuff.... i do smell fuel again and I'll raise you one and remind you of mr. verizon over to the laundry and then the firepigs leisurely proceeding across the interstate and etc .... yknow to the car ON FIRE with the two guys standing there casually?? L M A O.

Dude, I put the lock away to be tested. dumbass. It's brand new never been used and three people AND A CAMERA got the eye on what happened.

So, anyway .. it's about to kill ya so you and lil T bringing out the big guns .... go right ahead.

Changes NOTHING.

You muay have noticed. I don't GIVE A FUCK.
What I give a FUCK ABOUT is you and your lil gang of scum backing up off me.

Yes yes I know who the others are. I respect them or I'd fuck them over too.

It's kinda tiring but a way of life to them but you turned cartwheels for my attention and keep fucking around with my air so ... BITCH ... you are MINE.

Send me some more thugs to imprison over you.

I guess ya can't drive your lil car in prison, either.

LMAO.

You don't look like you belong in it, anway.

That's the most noticeable thing right off the bat is that most of you folks DO NOT look the part you're playing. Shoulda stayed in the gutter where you fit in ...

No comments: