Friday, December 5, 2008

not just one family

i KNOW what's what.

You had NO BUSINESS AND NO RIGHT coming at me the way you did.

Like I was some big crime thug ... like I do not KNOW you.

We are not fucking garbage that you can use up.

GOT IT???

He's not going to live his life with scum like you around him thinking he has FRIENDS and then find out decades later that they were just fucking alligators swimming around him.

You're NOT going to run him over on a bicycly. You're NOT going to car wreck him. You're NOT going to have a random shooting around him. You're NOT going to fuck with him by sending gay guys into fuck with him. You're not going to fuck with him with whores YOUR OWN CHILDREN IN MANY CASES.

You're NOT GOING TO fuck with him through his boss, his loves, his music, ANYTHING.

You are going to BACK THE FUCK OFF ME.

I know you're in a hurry. You've acted like complete fucking pigs, murdering my family and everything else you've done.

Oh sure so now let's be friends.

Yeah ... go fuck yourself.

GET AWAY FROM HIM.

I've reached the limit there.

It was amusing for a time but once it comes into ny house it's OVER.

I've been nice. I've been kind.

I've been patient.

That's OVER.

You won't get what you need by fucking with him but you WILL get more than your bargained for just as you have all along.

You came HERE and started this.

Obviously you should not have sent morons and obviously you are going about it the wrong way.

IF YOU FUCK WITH HIM AGAIN IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU GET WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR.

In a kind, gentle, legal and permanent way.

LEAVE HIM ALONE.

GOT IT??????????????????????????????????????????????????/

No comments: