Saturday, December 20, 2008

so yawn

technicolor grandma stories give way to wild dreams ... (that I star in with a bus) yes you betcha ... got it on video. Adjusting to my new glasses. LMAO.

And then the shiny-headed brute.

I should just laugh but to tell you the truth I watch you snorting and snuffling for truffles all up the wrong path and after awhile the smell and idiocy is overwhelming.

Remember how you got the burn coming from the wrong binlaw?

Much bigger burn coming from the wrong son.

L M F A O.

Please, people -- unlike your GREEN CARD army and yourselves I can read, understand and disseminate information in several languages AND English. So .. I know all the gruesome ways to die with blood, pieces of blood, blood everywhere ... big buses, pretty blond girls ... ummmmm geez.

I'm going to send my binlaw a lil code list. Wait for it. It's going to decipher the initials I use in the story I'm about to start telling.

You're fucking assholes. You got some whore whoring out kids.

You might win ONE battle. I'm a win the fuckin war.

Somewhere inside .. I KNOW you know that. I know you do. I can smell it.

You lost way back. I tried to tell you. Now you're just degrading yourself and people who you think are on your side or afraid of you are starting to laugh pretty good at you. It's a matter of time.

Incidentally is your buddy on the slither side having money problems??

L M A O.

Okay so they're NOT close neighbors. Maybe I knew that, huh? LMAO.

Was today ugly ho day?

I kinda thought it was.

I gotta go and see how many of you sleezy motherfuckers went down today.

Thinking how we were all friends and then you let this sleezy bastard come to town and WHAT???

Tell you what to do.

And you're still doing it twenty years later.

Ain't that gettin old, YET????

Cause, honest, it does NOT look like all that much fun.

ANyway .... I told you not to threaten me.

Now, I'm going to get creative.

Didn't see ya girl today. What? internal affairs? NAH.

Anyway .. you coulda done many things differently. But, you seem to be okay with this way. That's fine. Me too.

I have MUCH LESS to lose.

I'm ready.

So .. yawn.

You're out of time.

I know it.

You know it.

What's up with the rest of this idiocy??

No comments: