Tuesday, December 23, 2008

anger is so useful now

b) "Person" means every natural person, firm, copartnership, association, or corporation.

Oh my god .. the thought of warrant after warrant for your arrest after what you have done to my family .....

If I have said it before this is the last time I will say this ....

You've been warned.

I've gone my entire life never knowing nor seeing you motherfuckers. It better revert to that right quickly.

I've been honest as possible all along while I have watched you threaten me, threaten my children, murder my family (didn't actually WATCH THAT of course just found out about it later) steal from me. f with my car and other personal property and interfere in the life of my child. Which, of course, is designed to f with me.

I so get that. I just won't stoop that low.

So, what you got was this: Merry Christmas. Now I'll be sure to be here next year SOFUCKYOU hope it was worth all that manipulating. I tried hard to get this Christmas right so I could move on with the memory but nope you thought it was better YOUR way. You think by now you'd have learned. SO UMMMM FUCK YOU. See ya next year same time same bat channel, asshole.

And, moving on ....

I've watched you flatten my tires, endangering my liife and the lives of my passengers who are sometimes even people that you are friends with. I've watched you whore out children, sell me out, fuck my family over, send whores and gay dudes after my son ... yknow the list is too long to go over here and too sickening. Not to mention the poisoning.

So, lots of that there is really nothing I can do anything about and having given you EVERY opportunity to knock it FUCKING OFF EVERY OPPORTUNITY. EVERY OPPORTUNITY ... I am going to come after you like you are MY LAST MEAL and I am starving.

Your ass is mine now.

Aggravated battery at the least.

You heard the lady.

So screw YOU.

And, besides that, now that you've mixed it up with each other and such you know what that means, right???

I want my fucking shit back tomorrow. I WANT MY SHIT BACK. THAT is the only way I will even consider not taking what I have downtown and letting the dude LOOSE with it.

As it stands nothing is going to stop me from getting you up off me one way or the other.

I don't care which one of you.

I don't care what the fuck you do, who you blow, what face you make or where you stalk my children. I will take pieces of you and parts of you out just as I work my way through the easiest and by the time I'm done it will all fit together.

Hey, how well does Mr. BackPack know Mr. )))))) ??? I bet we'll find THAT xion fast.

It's over.

I want my shit back ... I never want to ever see another one of you around my children.

We don't OWE you anything. You saw to that. You've had all of us you're having.

And, don't forget THE NFL.

That pisses me off SO FUCKING MUCH.

And, instead of losing it and beating someone to death as your associates do I will utilize more creative means.

It's OVER.

No comments: