Thursday, December 18, 2008

Biker this one's FOR YOU

dude, this is sooooo what inspired this blog.
And here's some interesting reading for you ummm bird enthusiasts who LIKE TO SHOOT while people are out walking their dogs .................................. which I MISS you and I'll see ya soon. Yknow WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT
PEOPLE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SHOOT GUNS AROUND MY FAMILY. due to past, present and NORMAL human circumstances, it's JUST NOT DONE.

Anyway .. this so COULD BE YOU.

If not for my graceful coolness.

Yo and I've been noticing that gracie shoebox car is disappeared. F, it's like I said . . yall smart enough to START SOMETHING but not smart enough to keep it real, baby boy .....

And, trying to turn a cool person LIKE US into a rat. I'm not sure but barring a couple of things, that may piss me off the most.

LMAO.

BUT NOT A SNITCH. It's okay. SOMEONE KNOWS who ratted out the grow houses. AND, that right there is the person/eople you must concern yourself with. You do your OWN RATTING.
Yall are just fuckin stupid. You're stupid people who surround yourselves with STUPIDER people. Never a good sign. You notice how I don't mind hanging out with smart folks? It's because they do NOT intimidate me. I may not like playing society games anymore but if I had to I could knock your dick in the dirt. lmao. I think it's possible that's already been done. Here's a shocker: I remember you talkin to me about motorcycle deaths and such. Hope your friends don't desert you like the rat you tried to make me out to be. THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, biker ... listen ... I SO have the shit on you, here. LMAO. The birds flying up and away from that house after the gunshot?? You know that cheap boarding house you built with stolen materials? Yeah. that one. LMAO. I guess I could sooo own that if I wanted to lie down and have a heart attack and yknow have to have medical care from the trauma and stress all my life.

L M A O.

You better stop coming to battles UNARMED.

And, bring something besides PEST CONTROL, TOO you pussy ass piece of SHIT. Every dog has it's day, baby.


State agency appears poised to approve Pasco landfill Main Zoo president's wife cited by animal control »
December 18, 2008
Polk firefighter arrested for shooting gun on Pasco roads
DADE CITY -- A firefighter with Polk County Fire Rescue was arrested Wednesday afternoon in Dade City for shooting his gun out his car window, according to an arrest report from the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.
The report said that Jeffrey A. Morgan, 33, of Dade City was witnessed shooting his 9mm handgun at "various objects on the road and in the air" while driving his 2004 GMC Sierra truck along Curley and Prospect roads.
A car driving behind Morgan called the police. Morgan was pulled over near Bruce B. Downs in Wesley Chapel. The report said Morgan admitted to shooting the gun out his truck window, but that he stopped shooting when he saw a vehicle behind him.
Morgan was transported to the Land O'Lakes Jail and charged with discharging a firearm from a vehicle within 1,000 feet of a person. He was released that same day on $10,000 bail.
Erin Sullivan, Times staff writer
Posted by tampabaycom at 1:27:00 PM on December 18, 2008 in Pasco Permalink

No comments: