Saturday, December 20, 2008

random thoughts

yknow what I was just thinkin?? Prison is PRISON IS PRISON.

So while you're there for one thing I'll be smiling because I'll know why your ass is REALLY there.

You think you're getting away with something.

I hope I'm the first to assure you that nothing could be further from the troof.

Bitch you're GOING DOWN, biker.

You bought the ticket.

They're waitin at the counter to punch it for you.

So you deal all the crack you can bike, you cart all the meth and nasty air around that you want to.

We'll see who laughs last.

L M FUCKING ASS OFFFFFF.

I love watchin a bunch of drunks hoppin around for another drunk. Hope ya don't fall down and hurt yourself.

You should all be strung up for raising kids like that.

WHITE TRASH .....

with cash flow problems it appears.

GO FUCK YOURSELF DICKBREATH.

No comments: