Sunday, December 28, 2008

yo smeller

listen freak. I don't care if you have them come sit in the same fucking car. Seriously. They can come sit down right in here with me. Ain't gonna change nothin.

So, you can get a bunch of stupid motherfuckers to stand around in parking lots looking like ... ummmm THUG and SLUG and MURDER SHE WROTE.
Wow.

Have I mentioned lately how much that impresses the heck out of me?

Not so much.

Rode rails with scarier lookin motherfuckers than you'll ever come up with.

AND, the thing is ... you've been and been and been warned.

You know it's coming now.

Clean it up, shut the fuck up and take your medicine

You earned it.

Cry me a river.

I don't give a fuck. You're fucking with my car think you got it goin on with my boy .... just hang in there ..... it'll be worth the wait.

Meantime, give that man some crack. He did the best he could.

It's just not good enough for me.

Like everything else you do.

Hands off MEANS HANDS OFF DIPSHIT.

Not your nasty interpretation of it.

HANDS OFF.

Now you're in some deep shit.

Now you're MINE.

Maybe I'll have em all drinkin holy water by march.

Depends on how boring it all is for me/

go fuck yourself you maggot asshole.

No comments: