Wednesday, December 24, 2008

okay

so ... you're NOT done fucking with me but I am about to get started fucking with you. As, thus far, I have refused to involve myself in.

Anyway ... that word 'association' should interest you the most. Besides the whole gunfire thing. LMAO.

I have very VERY VERY clear photos of yall.

It's way past me giving a fucking shit who you are hooked up with. You did not give a flying fuck about MY family when I automatically kept quiet out of respect for YOURS. So few people you could have added to your lil schindler's list. Did you think I wanted to be there alone? LMAO.

Also ... knock yourself out in every direction and keep an eye on the list.

You'll see which list soon enough.

And, thanks for the ummmmmm privilege of your undivided attention.

You all married so well.

R., personally .... I don't understand how your papier mache self is still here. I do believe if I were one of you I would definitely put a gun to my head.

Maybe lizards can't shoot.

So anyway ... GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I got you from way back. I could tell you EXACTLY when but it would be painful for you. Also, you and your sis may think you're real smart but look closely at her face. It's THE WATER STUPID.

You think you're on top of something .. they spin you out of the picture while they use you to fuck with me. Since I've been a HARD job you think you're living the life. Just wait. I can see how it's easy to fool some of yall. Unforgivable though.

I think your lives SUCK. From my viewpoint you look miserable and are. And I'm sorry for the way you were raised. She's an evil bitch. Inside you know that. The warmth is a false front for you. Turn around one day when she doesn't expect you to and you'll see what I see.
Your dad was trapped....... and he's a good man.
Anyway ....
please dry up. You embarrass me by your smallness and spinelessness. You know why I used to worry about your stupid investments? Because you so struck me as the 'madoff investor'. Offing himself over money.
FALSE GODS.
I'm pretty sure that's somewhere in the catholic boy cathecism.

Oh and that feeling you get ?? It's GUILT . GUILT.

I feel bad for you. You've spent your entire life on a chain. Your mom probably PAID the teacher to do that shit to you.

THINK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know the difference between love and what you are surrounded with.

Ask the x she might know ...

try to take care of yourselves and extricate yourself from that great safe place you've fallen under.
I know you'll never be able to do it but you're another one I think had real potential as a human being.

So, for me, what you have and do is sad.

FALSE GODS.

Thou shalt not worship false gods before me.

Love, Jesus.
(who yeah DOES exist)

Through me you have touched him.

That should have changed you for the better but I see the strong influences against that.

I understand what they mean when they say the path to hell is WIDE.

I don't think anyone goes to hell but there are worse things to go through and you will.

bye.

No comments: