Wednesday, December 24, 2008

you're toast

INSTRUCTIONS FOR FLORIDA SUPREME COURT APPROVED FAMILY LAW FORM 12.980(f),
PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION AGAINST REPEAT VIOLENCE
When should this form be used?
If you or a member of your immediate family are a victim of repeat violence, you can use this form to ask the court for a protective order prohibiting repeat violence. Repeat violence means that two incidents of violence have been committed against you or a member of your immediate family by another person, one of which must have been within 6 months of filing this petition. Repeat violence includes assault, aggravated assault, battery, aggravated battery, sexual assault, sexual battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, kidnaping, or false imprisonment, or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death. Because you are making a request to the court, you are called the petitioner. The person whom you are asking the court to protect you from is called the respondent. If you are under the age of eighteen and have never been married or had the disabilities of nonage removed by a court, one of your parents or your legal guardian must sign this petition on your behalf.
The parent or legal guardian of any minor child who is living at home may seek an injunction for protection against repeat violence on behalf of the minor child. With respect to a minor child who is living at home, the parent or legal guardian must have been an eye-witness to, or have direct

Listen asshole, send the taxis with my shit in them. It won't stop this if it's not quick BUT .. here's the deal: I'll only extend it for thirty years or more.

And, this does not even INCLUDE the gunshot .. LMAO !!!!!!!

It's great to be you until you fucked with me. I told you and told you that you are fucking WITH THE WRONG ONE.

Now YOU will pay for others but it's okay they will pay for you.

Just wait for it.

I have a good friend or two who will testify on my behalf. They kinda beat the pants off the goddamn meth cooker in your attic.

Now, me?

IF I were in your business I'd keep the drug dealing separate from the stalking. It's just stupid.

Also, I WILL be asking the judge to make BIG NOTE of the fact that you and he repeatedly have random dangerous looking fellow and black gangy looking people walk around my corner trying to scare me.

So I can be so afraid I'll die at random and you home eating jiffy pop.

You really thought I was just going to let you shove me down the tubes, huh?

You shoulda talked to people who know me better.

Not enough was offered.

Too much was DONE.

You could have just come and had a clear motherfucking conversation with a REASONABLE human being and now you have a violated person who is going to fuck you back over with all that they've collected.

I told you and told you. How many times did I tell you?? Over and over and over. You were pushing for a breaking point but like with west tampa you just didn't get the direction you wanted. Because look where fucking with my son got HIM. And I'm not done with him in the least. But I've GOT HIM.
And he knows it.

So you can him and the whole entire rest of them all the associates CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELF.
A simple matter of walking away.

Now you no longer have that choice.

OR I may go another route entirely.

I assure you it will be a surprise.

Luckily you spend so much time at home fucking WITH ME as documented. and documented and documented and documented ...

you boring ass sleezy piece of fucking dogshit MOTHERFUCKER.

HOW DARE YOU THREATEN ME

No comments: