Thursday, January 1, 2009

boom boom biker LMAO

BIker is that YOUR cops????? Mighty interesting the timing, as usual.

Well, just so you know .. they nor your connections are BIG ENOUGH to stop the train.

I SOOO SMELL YOUR FEAR.

Maybe you shoulda thought of that before you sent mr. MAKE IT BURN and his kid down the interstate after me.

You and shorty better buy yourselves SOME MORE COPS.

Maybe SS iw up the ranks soon. Good, I have lots of stuff to say about that won't be there long.

ASSHOLE !!!!

And still with the car and m-80's cause that's SOOOOOO a hallmark of double d and their firecracker relative from NC or SC wherever he slithers from now. yeah. hell yeah I DO know everyhing.

every lil thang.

And so .... again FUCK OFF.

I'm not a 'witness' or a 'big mouth' I'm what YOU claim to be:

I don't take NO SHIT OFF NO PUSSY ASSHOLES.

No comments: