Friday, January 2, 2009

that's okay

you probably cleaned the guns and illegal electronics out, baby but that's THANKS TO ME.
yer the friggin rat bunch NOT ME. LMAO. You're going down with full warning.
Anyway ... for what you just did to the air I'm going to start publishing all the minnesota license plates so tell shorty two fifty he better come up with a better idea than your stupid pecker head shit.

It's KINDA OBVIOUS with all the other hours in a day that you drove by ONLY WHEN MY CHILD WAS WORKING BY THE STREET. THE AIR IMMEDIATELY BECAME IMPOSSIBLE TO BREATHE YOUR WHORE RAN INSIDE THE HOUSE YOUR SS OFFICER oooh cause that's the only job he's qualified for. LMAO ... took a whiz and your ninetieth house dweller showed up.
I'll have you youtubed down to the fucking prison before a judge has to do so.

Anyway, I need to set the precedent that you folks have a GODDAMN SUPERIOR ABILITY to get all your charges dropped OR turn the case on the plaintiff. CHECK.

Anyway, I'm not the plaintiff.

NOW go suck your dick.

I'm putting the plates here and the pictures.

Repeat: It's NICE that you're stupid.

Finally I made the connection. Brian the mason .... brian the biker. Wow. You need to get that motherfucker IN SHAPE.

Another goddamn trailer park THIEF.

GO FUCK YOURSELF DICK BREATH.

Your ass is mine.

Cause I got ya by the B A L L S.

you can't fucking shoot at people and not go down piled up with everything else you may never see the sun again except through a crack.

I'm gonna write to you, though. I feel committed to that.

We'll probably develop some long fucking relationship.

You in prison.

ME LAUGHING CAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID MEAN MOTHERFUCKER WHO WILL DROP DEAD WAITING FOR ME TO BACK DOWN TO YOU OR YOUR FUCKED UP BROTHER? UNCLE? FATHER??? MOTHER??
lmao.
whatever you were spawned from.

Consider yourself to have fucked up WILDLY.

In other news: The fire dept has completely changed their MO. Now, instead of blasting off all around me they are stealth and VERY seldom.

I'm pretty sure I know why this is.

I HAVE THE VIDEO. They're on it so much that not being on it AT ALL now and being replaced by brian and krewe is PRETTY OBVIOUS.

Which are you, smeller, THE BOTTOM>>>???

OH MAN. I bet you think you're safe. Not so fast, asshole.

You are MINE.

No comments: