Tuesday, January 27, 2009

people and tome' (delightful)

get a grip. NONE of you HAVE jobs. If the ugly lil critter across the street DOES HAVE a job imagine the video'd seventy five BEFORE HER who did not and harassed and poisoned. Not to mention the others surrounding.

You'll have a lot more to worry about than animal control, sheriff wanna be who keeps his dogs housed in a car. etc....................................

wow roof top photos. LMAO.

Anyway .... carry on.

The dog only barks if it has something to BARK AT which would all be on video yknow. Right????

Just trying to be sure we're all on the same taped napkin.

Incidentally, I tol that greaseball I did not want anything on my car or in my yard.

Tome, it's amazing how it's always YOUR tenants.

I've fired one salvo.

I'm not even begun.

So whateva you think you're winning better check yo own self, bikers and scratchers.

I knew ya couldn't stand it.

You miss me.

go fuck yourselves you losers.

oh and not to mention when your tenant pig three or four swine back was on the porch gesticulating and then I began to tape ALL the barking that went on. yep from the child molesterers on down to the sheriff type wanna be.

Yall got a lot to lose.

FUCK RIGHT OFF

No comments: