Friday, November 14, 2008

you're just going to keep it up

it never ceases to amaze me you're fucking bleeding from every orifice and bound to get worse here soon but you'll keep fucking with my kid.
See, this is how you get the things said that are said.
I'm trying to help you put this together in the big picture.
I know it's hard for you to fuck with me when I'm in la casa. I know you like to get me out on the interstate for your feeble, stupid attempts at showing me who is in charge.

Because, of course. YOU SO ARE.

Just what you're in charge of is still in question.

You stupid motherfuckers forget but I don't. So you know the more you push the farther I'm going to go.

It's good advice.

Take it.

Because if not, I'm going to drop smelly bags of shit on your doorstep that you'll never be able to scrape off your shoes.

And, you will then be sorry that you took all that GOP carnival money to do what you are told by your cellphone all day long.

Beating people to death in front of the firemen.

Now that was just stupid.

You can't keep those animals under control and you don't even try.

Pray tell. I don't really understand your confidence that they won't do the same to you.

I think they will.

See you in a bit.

I've got a surprise for you that I'm itching to spring, anyway.

So ... carry on.

No comments: