Monday, November 10, 2008

you and YOUR big mouth

yeah that whole drama where you try to say I talk too much or I have a big mouth??

FUCK THAT> The fat cunt is a liar. Now everyone knows it. Yes, I refer to the fireman's sister. FUCK HER AND FUCK YOU for trying to set me up. THat was the same shit they pulled on him.

I repeated exactly ONE THING TO YOU. FROM YOU. Yeah. So why isn't E being fucked with then?? HE is the one who said it. FUCK YOU and your baby games.

YOU MURDERERED HIM FOR NOTHING.

if not for NOTHING THEN TELL ME.

TELL ME.

I just ran across a memory and realized something that I never thought of before.

I meant to address this way in the past but that pasco cunt and her fat sidekick were all up in the brownies.

And you???

Falling for it OVER PUSSY?

You MUST be kidding me.

I'm disappointed.

THIS right here READING IT is the sum total of my talking.

Next time I send bikers and carnies into your home and yard to fuck with you and people YOU love feel FREE TO RUN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

No comments: