Tuesday, November 18, 2008

eva boddy gettin restless

but all that meanness beating people to death slitherin around playin games with chirrun and fucking wid the pretty people ain't gone do ya the fust bit a good.

But, I'll give you THIS: I expected to see most of you tonight and wasn't disappointed. I find it endearing that you rearrange your lives around me and mine.

Can you seeee what I seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Prolly not.

It's nice to drop the pretense but dang man yall get this place all crowded up but still have the same old bodies.

I'm the onliest one gittin any hotter.

ifn you want to change that you cuold.

or just stay home.

it's just as effective as you being here.

starring in a major motion picture soon .... NONE OF YOU.

lmao.

Unless they make one of 'the walking dead-alive-smelly-stoopit-dummy-idjits' dang now I've stooped to your level again.

Smiles on you druggy restaurant dude.

Back in the day we had fun.

What the fuck happened to you?>

Yall didn't realize when you crawled in bed with the beast? You want one day I'll splain to ya how to avoid doing that.

Just smoke the dope.

Don't get all up in the thinking you gwan to be millionaires do not pass go do not collect two hundred dollars go directly to jail and no get out of jail free cards.

Those are for THAT other guy. You notice that, right???

Just checkin.

Cause you and your kids don't really look very happy.

If you're relying on ME to make you happy you all be going about it all fucked up.

But thanks for the ork-circus.

No comments: