Sunday, November 16, 2008

enjoying the repartee

listen I DID once speak to that idiot you had patrolling the hood. I take it from the air you're down for the whole deal.

Goodie. Let me just tell you what I got (not all what I got I'm not stupid like the cunts you hang wid) BUT what I got is a piece of paper leading YOU directly back to the ill-fated attempt to purchase my home. And the rest of the activity since then ...... well, certainly with the current MURDER situation from YOUR tenants and the tampa murder medics I think that RICO is not even good enough for you.

And so you carry on, big boy.

Real manly.

Sure and I watched you flail for over five years now trying in vain to get my attention.

I should assure you: You don't want it.

But now you have it.

Enjoy it.

You and the bikers: The bikers are actually a little smarter.

I get the feeling they wouldn't murder someone out in the street in front of their house.

Nah, they're much sneakier.

Not necessarily smarter giving it more thought.

Dude it was not really a problem I had with you that I couldn't handle but when I saw your kid is doing prison time for you ... man, that was like your slide into insignificance.

SO, you can fuck off. AND, you will bring a lot of people down with you.

And, I should mention that along with that pesky piece of paper that lots of the video I have sent away for safe keeping is of YOUR and the fatman's soldja boys.

So fuck off.

No comments: