Sunday, November 16, 2008

for hte record

it didn't have to be tihs way.

We're perfectly reasonable people who see no reason to succumb to threats and evil.

Fuck that.

You shoulda brought your ass over and stated your case.

Instead you sent the slobs.

Fine.

I'll send my slobs too.

LMAO.

I don't have slobs. Don't need em.

My friends have slobs.

AND just a reminder: THIS IS ALL YOUR STUPID FUCKING FAULT.

I told you not to push and threaten me ... to leave me alone for ninety days but NOOOOOOOO you had to do it your way .. I guess to what? Teach me a lesson? Show me who's in charge? Make me awe struck? Yeah fuck all that ..

How's that working out for you and the rest of your idiots??
They so fucking funny I lough just looking at them.

Such a fan club I've always had.

go fuck yourself.

murderer.

P U S S Y.

No comments: