Saturday, November 15, 2008

wait for it ................ it won't be long now

Today was one of your lucky days ... but ... I can't guarantee another ..... LMAO
"They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on. Let's go break their arms"
Bottles won't stop no train, baby.
Come on what kind of person can have ANY respect for people who let THEIR CHILDREN go serve their prison sentences?????????

Between that and the mountain boys riding to kick your ass back to lutz and points beyond I think you better pack your ass and your goddamn gangsters up outta here.
Letting someone die in the street really tied yall together better than I ever could have done.

Murdering motherfucking pigs.
And the fucking cunts on the porch.
fuck you and fuck them.
You'll be buying me tires from fucking fed. And anything else I like.

Stick that plastic vroom vroom up yuor ass.

No comments: