Thursday, November 13, 2008

yeah that's what i figured

Oh I want to clarify. I always had fond memories of mel. None of the language here is directed towards him. Perhaps he lost his way. Perhaps there is hope for him. An old man's memories won't be boosted by what he's doing with his life.


um mel. listen. I hope you make sure that MY particular family and loved ones, since you all have made it your business to know so much about them and your aunt in lakeland .... anyway I hope that you wear yourself to a frazzle bodyguarding not just the ))) but MY FAMILY.
Because NOW anything that happens you know where it lands, right?

Cause thor?? He ain't got shit I want.

You neither.

So ... walk fucking away and keep your eyes on me and everything I've even liked.

Don't YOU DARE threaten me or anyone in my family again.

ONE FUCKING PHONE CALL.

You know it.

Now, I've not raised a word against any of you people. YOu know why?? I'm NOT A SNITCH.

But I can see where my being reluctant to stop your sick train is allowing a lot of people to get hurt.

And, I can't even give an opinion on a woman who would whore out her daughter and drag her dead child into it.

So, I think that must be YOUR doing.

What on earth could you give a fourteen year old girl that would inspire that type of behavior????????????????????????????????????

I'll have to find out.

I'm not a stupid person you murdering, thirving swine.

Given all that maybe someone should ummmmm let someone smarter take over.

All the smart people send the stupid people out.

And, there you have it.

Let's hope our next reunion is much nicer. So far I'm not terribly pleased.

I would advise you ignorant lowlifes to take my advice.

You really fucked up last night, huh?

The houses go right down the street in a row. There'll be some hard looks at that now.

F U C K Y O U.

You think I DO NOT KNOW what he did?????

Do you really thin that was just going to slip by???

BTW, I am going to publish here every south carolina tag I see around me. Keep an eye on them yall all that and all.

No comments: