Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Worth Waiting for

OH and drat ... not just ONE but TWO code inspectors. L M A O !!!
Why are we spending so much money on the cars these guys drive? If they're so anxious to get out there they should go green and take my car or walk or ride a bike. These are NINETY THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF CARS. THIRTY THOUSAND DOLLAR CAR just to stalk me over to the grocery store.
Really Masons.


oh i forgot ... wasssUP with the dude marching around with the gas can again/ is that in your monthly tickler file or are you still fantasizing about burning down ANY HOUSE OF ANYONE I KNOW and I'll shove every relative of the errrr fire inspector so far up your ass you'll see with their eyes? And I mean that in a peaceful, artistic way for I have never in my life put my hands on another in violence ...... nor even threatened to ... BUT ... he only had one place to go hide make that three. The carney lady on the corner who also moved the property from her name. Man, it's great that I SAVE EVERYTHING. b. the auto parts place. c. that crack house behind the empty lot cross from fatboy's. Yeah I got nics for all yall too. You know how you call us the stubborn bitches?

Knowledge really IS power. But when you know how to preserve it for generations THAT is the most powerful. My friend was right. AV folks can rule the world.

In the end ... guess what? You can TRY but you're the ones performing all the criminal shit not us .... so ... whatever ... go fuck yourselves. You make me sick. Mainly because you are SELFISH PIGS.

wait for it ... it's coming. I'm kinda waitin on Saturday to decide just how far I'll put the shaft in your life.

I don't have to play your every day stupid stuff. Line em up .... every firetruck in tampa at my loved one's job, 904 on the way home. Very clear vid thanks and then MR> SMELLER. oh it's a wonderful day.

I can't even remember them all. Wow that must be a LOT of text messages say they examined every phone you use like they did ummm kwame's ....

Anyway .... sun tzu.

So many lil skirmishes but ya lost the war long time back.

LONG TIME BACK>

L M A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At any rate ... your motivational techniques must only work on big fucking pussies like yourselves.

Marching out of your firetruck. Alone. BOLD AS BRASS. WOW. how manly.

THEN the double play of racing down the street when I went to the grocery.

THEN Mr. Smeller. He's turning out to be my favorite.

Got him some problems coming up he does.

All that cause he's a cheap bastard surrounded by pussies.

You had the same chance coming out of the box as everyone else, smeller.

Why be you??

I won't BE backing down.

That won't be happening ... so hunker down because we'lll see how long everyone's cover holds now that you think you can fuck with my child at will. LMAO.

How old is that girl you're whoring out THIS TIME again/?
Wow, how many of you bright acres did it take to come up with that one?

Bet I've got most of your asses nailed already.

Wait for it.

Didn't have to be this way.

I don't give a flying fuck what happens to ANY of you anymore.

NONE OF YOU NAZI MOTHERFUCKERS.

YOU CAN GO AND FUCK YOURSELVES.

Love ya.

No comments: