Saturday, October 25, 2008

for cutting me off

here's your tag for all the world to see.

so brave ...

654XLF south carolina .. the black escalade or whatever your crack money's buyin you these days. lmao.

UPDATE .. here's the other. 869VBJ. You stalk me I'll stalk you. That's mature.
I know you want my attention. I don't know any other way to give it to you other than to .... ummmmmm first I tried to allow you to communicate with me and you just did some more stupid shit. SO fuck you. Then you still wanted my attention and so I will give it to you in my own way .... hope you enjoy it because I'm not opting any other direction again. Unless I change my mind. But there is NOTHING YOU can do that will change my mind. I've got an umbroken history of doing exactly what the fuck I want. NO matter what. So ... ask anyone who knows me and have yourselves another big biker/firepig/bodyguard/mayoral //// meeting

yea because your dependence on my driving skills is stoopid,

Considering the hour and the fact that your chirrun was in the car.

BUT, I guess we all know that doesn't mean diddly FUCK to you.

I'll try this the once more:
You won't get what you want the way you're going about it.

In fact, I'll make it so much harder you won't even believe you're still the same man who started stalking me.

anyway ....
i have the other tag somewhere ... no real interest in yall.

but that's been true alwaysssss. I never have the same interest in other folks that they have in me.

I see you. You bore me.

Your intel is stupid.

Your plans are flimsy and okay .. stoopid.

the people you hang with are stupid.

I learned something about people who surround themselves with stupid people WAY BACK.

They are the scaredy cattest mfers going.

just sayin....

I smell all your fear and see all your weakness.

So drive up my ass if you want.

WHen you get there that's where you'll be.

THOR twelve thirteen pm Y he love to play at the YMCA.

Thor are you a DOM?

That's the feel I get from you...

Oh I should tell you ... I 'm getting ready to start awarding some "STALKEES" you know like the oscars but low grade for stalking fuckheads like you and yours.

I'm not scared of a bunch of out of shape idiots who joined some lowrate stalking club most of you are probably related.

whoo hoo.

wait til I unveil my family.

Where's YOUR escalade, thor? You still like working your way up the club? You get some points for stalking me and whoring out your daughter??

Any old hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo when your face or ass gets here don't say you weren't told.

you all balls, right?

Because BALLS is totally what it takes to stalk women and whore out children.

sick fuck.

No comments: