Monday, October 20, 2008

watching you watching me

I can't think of any more ways to let you know my lack of amusement with all the threats you have directed towards my son. THREE on videotape. Thank you.

Is this now a biker's daughter living in a house of ill repute?

Never mind on all the rest of the long, boring story.

I'm watching you fucking with me and you are not getting what you want no matter how you slice it until you rise up like a man and act like a man. Or woman.
Threatening children will not take you where you want to go ...........................................

I'm so bored I'm going to have to do a bunch of stuff to keep my mind alive.
You just keep stealing and murdering adn threatening children.
Wait til you see the trail of CRUMBS to your crummy door.

No comments: