Saturday, October 18, 2008

biker errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr babes

some are kinda cute but there has to be something severely wrong there to pump life out the snatch and still have so little respect for same.
Total disconnect.

Anyhoooo, I know you're scant on decent-looking folks but when you send the stooopid bitches out it shouldn't BE the obvious biker bitches because nothing they say is anything but humorous.
That all said, I know and love some bikers. Not if they have anything in common with you which I'm checkin on right now.

You could tell the kid was faking it. He kept looking up to see if I was watching. LMAO !!
You are some sicko bitches to teach your chldren this is how to live life.

Remember. You have manipulated me so well that everything you need dangles over your wolfish jaws and I keep adding stronger cord. So, again: THANK YOU.

I love you too.
Save your stupid bitches for when I'm bored.
The whole saturday morning thing doesn't even go in to play. Ever. At all.
Despite the neverending stream of sleeze you parade in and through.
It's only documentary level.
What ever happened to the state's attorneys and the brain cancer??
Why not just bring megaphones?
LMAO.
I don't even see or hear you .... I asked how he was because I wanted to see how stupid she was.

Shouldna bothered.

No comments: