Sunday, October 26, 2008

earned never given

consider if you will ....

I had a perfectly nice and acceptable hard working family who did many favors for you and even extended credit and cash towards you besides WORKING FOR AND WITH YOU.

Shall I start to list the dead bodies/??? Brain damage??

RUINED REPUTATIONS>??
WEREGELD !!! you'll never be done with that and leave my old boyfriends alone. For god's sake your jealous bone must be about to break in half and need a sling.

It's earned now shut the fuck up, quit flailing, and shut the fuck up.

I earned it just by taking time to use my education to read your stupid fucking semi trucks.
Not only that you've been looking at my sweet ass all these years and learning from someone who can win without lowering themselves.

Now pay up.

BUT FIRST SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Jesus christ what kinda frickin bunch of freaks will drive a disjointed message down the frickin interstate rather than just pick up the phone??? It's not MY fault you surround yourself with fucking losers.

Any old hoooo --- have you ever considered using like one of those bat-voice-changers???

I earned it ... PLUS. Don't make me break out the list.

Oh my god ... .... and I'll need a written guarantee of PEACE and also ... fix up my current family members like you do the losers you claim.

Fuck at least WE are fun to look at.

Oh and plenty of dinero for the remodel, some traveling, a second bathroom and ... whatever lil baubles I want to give those I love.

oh you make me .... there is NO WORD.

I hope you don't think you'll kill us off and take the money back through the state. Lots of smiths out there.... L M FUCKING ASS OFF.

You frigging morons.

And I mean that in the most loving possible way ....



Here's the deal: I won't ever spend another moment

No comments: