Thursday, October 23, 2008

TPD

I meant to link up a good definition of PIMP. It's not that I want to call names. In fact that's a rule in MY unbikerized home .... no names no putting your hands on others ... you know... I just want to be sure you understand what you are viewed as.
You go highfiving all around but this IS your tag. I used wikipedia because my low opinion of this hole in the www matches my low opinion of those who whore out others.
And, granted it doesn't make a shit bit of difference what I think. I'm only the person you're relying on to cave to your tactics and terrorism so you can roll around in the clover on my back. That's sooo not going to happen. I don't give a fuck if donald trump himself is bothered. Let him gather up his cajones and bring them to the table. LMAO. love ya donald.

Mel, I take it you don't WANT a high school reunion. It's hard to be positive because I don't speak PLAYGROUND THUG but I kinda got the feeling (on vid) when the cop let his siren off the lil burst and then one crossed my path every few minutes 968, 563, can't remember the others without a review so whatever.

Anyway that's not very impressive.

I figure you and smeller and smoe others had a big meetup with the rep of the fire thugs ... smeller wasn't home last night and so I know he wasn't at church.
LMAO.
Anyway .... see I wasn't paying much attention to that kid you're whoring out because she's a young girl and you're a pimp but that doesn't mean I have to treat her that way. So anyway ... just so you know ... it was pretty obvious she was being texted what she said.

You know about you being a body guard and such ...... I'll keep the rest down.

You sure grew up ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .............................. sad.

Sad.

That's the word I can think of.
From my perspective of not really being interested in what you folks need as you display no interest in my needs and such I wish you could listen to this video and see how stilted the whole deal is.

Can't you all afford decent actors?

Nope.

That's why you whore children out.

Which makes you AND her mother and father all PIMPS.

You get that, right?

For my part I'll continue to treat her with the respect accorded rightfully to all human beings, especially children and the elderly.

Because she IS a child, you pimp.

I kinda always remembered you ....... wow. I'd rather have held on to that than know this.

You people shut your fuckin closet doors. I don't wanna know what's in em.

Oh, incidentally ... when the firepigs and biker pigs start stalking and watching women and children what do they generally get as reaction???

Well, my reaction was to START WATCHING THEM so .... let's just keep everything in perspective here.

Come in off the playground.

No comments: