Wednesday, October 29, 2008

flabbing around for my attention

ya got it. how ya likin it so far?

Remind me next time I send MY children out to stalk your children and all the other useless stupid shit you do.

Waste of time, space and air.

I helped your cute wife and your adorable little boy when YOUR OWN FAMILY was too busy to do so .....

And, in return you send your god/goddess/ancientzeus history out to stalk me and speak to me in threatening tones?

And, you think that will WHAT? Scare me?

I think you better take a long look in the mirror.

You vied for my attention. You got it. Yes, now everyone in tampa knows that you did a great if stupid as shit job of stalking my family.

Actually it was mediocre.

FIRE HIZ AZZ.

I know you would if you could get some other moron willing to do whatever you want to replace him for what?

Cause honestly I ain't seein what your reward is.

Probably some property in north florida like the murderous lil tampa fireman's nephew the trafficker?

Yeah, how DOES she find this shit out?

Maybe while you're spraying shit around that makes peoples' hearing more sensitive and planting bugs that make you able to eavesdrop and moving bikers in to spy on folks who never bothered you ... ummm, you should consider that others are just as capable of this bullshit as you and the old reliable.

You're standing so hard and fast on your dicks that I'm not sure how you would insert them anymore.

I mean provided the offer ever comes up which is doubtful.

Screw off.

No comments: